Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$57
WyndhamUS$57
Agoda.comUS$57
PricelineUS$57
Hotels.comUS$57
StayForLongUS$64
All reviews big change room was clean waffle station easy access mall furniture mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021

The stay here was okay checking in was smooth and everything but the room was terrible all the wash rags and towels they brought us had hair stuck in them I had to go out and purchase my own and on the bed it was hair and little specs of I’m assuming dirt or whatever all in the bed the pillow cases were terrible there was a ring around the bathtub in the bathroom there was hair on the toilet seat in the bathroom when we first arrived behind the bathroom door was a splatter of god knows what with a patch of hair attached to it... it’s like do they really clean these rooms at all? I lifted up the sheets it was terrible up under there and yes I took multiple pictures and videos. It’s like are we not in a pandemic? Like why aren’t the rooms being cleaned properly with all the things that are going on? Mind you I informed the front desk person and all he said was “ok I’ll let them know” LET THEM KNOW??? That’s it??? So yes that was my last stay there I wish I could’ve gotten a refund for how disgusting it was. If I could give negative 5 stars I would smh.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 22 February 2021

Rested well and woke up refreshed. The bed was comfortable. Room was clean. Breakfast was good with the exception of boiled eggs, and I may have missed them. Location was good, off main roadway so quiet for resting.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 2 December 2020

The staff was adequate. Breakfast was not as seen in other hotels visited. Bathroom was inadequately done. In need of repair. I have pictures I wish I could attach here. The pillows are a poor excuse for support. The was comfortable. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel as there are other Wyndham properties in Fayetteville that are in better condition.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2020

Great experience will booking again.the new management was amazing and service was excellent .like the room and breakfast.from check in welcome.we were plese to stay here again in summer with family!!!!1

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 8 October 2020

Room was dirty, Non smoking room smelled like smoke. Bed sheets not changed. I didn't even sleep on the Bed. The property needs extensive remodeling. Exterior looks like a run down Motel. It seems to be in an Unsafe location ?

Date of stay: October 2020