US$118
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$79
ClarionHotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport(Fletcher)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hotels.com
US$95
US$164
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanstayed heresausagea pet friendly hotelwaffleswalking distancewaffle ironeat nearbyreception areashort stayag centerother hotelsbiscuitshotel breakfastovernight staymain lobbyconvenient location
Reviewed 9 January 2007

Clean but older than I expected. Friendly staff, conveniently located and easy to find. Not great but a clean bed and shower.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Redd&Bleu
Reviewed 25 August 2006

Rooms, hallways and public areas are immaculately clean. The bed was very comfortable and my wife and I slept well. The continental breakfast was pretty much the standard fare plus a waffle maker. There is also a very nice small outdoor swimming pool.

There is nothing fancy at this hotel - it's all quite basic (except for extended cable and wi-fi.) However, we were lacking for nothing, all was well-maintained, and it was a very good value in comparison with other hotels in the area. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2006
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 21 May 2006

My husband and I stayed here one night for a horse show at the nearby arena. I thought it was really clean and nice plus we got to bring along our dog for just $10 extra. Room was clean, had fridge and microwave, within walking distance to nearby restaurant. Stayed at the Econo Lodge here once before and this place was MUCH better. We have several horse shows in this area and will always stay at this hote.

• Stayed: April 2006, travelled on business
1  Thank TNWolfGirl
Reviewed 17 February 2006

We stayed here for a week in October. The hotel is very convenient to I-26, and the Hendersonville area. It's a bit of a ride to downtown Asheville, but some pluses are a new shopping center down the road, and many restaurants and shops on Hendersonville Road.

Hotel breakfast is good and wasn't too crowded. Front desk was helpful, if not overly friendly.

• Stayed: October 2005
1  Thank Mtngirl13
Reviewed 30 August 2005

Spent two night at the Comfort Inn Asheville Airport this weekend. It is not as bad as some I have stayed in, but it is headed down hill and they seem not interested in stopping the skid. Two of the lamps in the room did not work, when I called the desk they said I could come down and get new bulbs if I wanted to try that. The hotel maintenance staff is either missing inaction or not doing their job. The bulbs did not work and the front desk said sorry but there was nothing they could do. The room was clean. But the hotels condition is worn, but I probably will not stay there again.

3  Thank bbigboat