“Pollo con crema”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

This is my favorite place to eat. When I have visitors from out of town this is where I take them to eat.

7  Thank Suzie J

Reviewed 27 October 2015

With all the 5 stars reviews the only thing we can come up with is they have never had really good Mexican food. The service was great; the restaurant was clean and the beer was cold so points on that account. The food was bland. The only spice/flavoring we could detect was chili powder. The refried beans had been puréed to the point of being soupy. Just a disappointment.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

This is a yummy place to eat Mexican! We often eat lunch or dinner here and are never disappointed. My daughters favorite is the cheese sauce (with chips) and taco salad and my favorite is the fajitas. (I like the fajitas so much that I've never tried anything else). Make sure to come hungry. You sure won't leave that way!

7  Thank Mountainbean25
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Nothing bad, nothing amazing either. In Franklin on vacation and wanted Mexican food, so to Mi Casa we went. Service was fast and friendly. The salsa was the best part of the meal, everything else was pretty typical fare. No complaints, but nothing outstanding either. The Mexican restaurant in our hometown is top notch, so maybe we're just spoiled.

2  Thank Miners4
Reviewed 26 October 2015

This has to be best place to eat in Franklin, Service is always with a smile. The food has a very good flavor and the servings are plenty!!!

7  Thank Josephine A