All reviews staff was very friendly exercise room free wifi continental breakfast other hotels stay there again pharmacies motel pet
Reviewed 14 July 2018

My husband stays at Comfort Inn in Fuquay-Varina regularly and they are terrific. Sometimes I get to visit him with our dog. They are always so helpful and friendly. There seem to be a lot of people who stay for some weeks at a time and they go out of there way to make you feel at home. I appreciate all of the employees but especially Allysa as she is both efficient and patient and has helped us out on more than one occasion.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

3 star hotel with all necessary amenities. There are no fancy stuff here but it is quiet and comfy. Good quality linen and clean rooms. It a 3 stories hotel with elevator, continental breakfast and free WiFi. It also has a small meeting room and exercise room. Very good location and central. Nearby pharmacies, groceries and restaurant. Best for me Starbucks is in next door mall within Walking distance to many restaurants just 2 minutes away.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Hotel was nice and comfortable. Rooms was very clean, staff was very helpful in locating a restaurant to eat dinner at. Morning breakfast was decent for a hotel free breakfast, we've had better but we've also had much worse. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We were just passing through and it was decent. Clean. Allowed pets. Close to restaurants. Desk clerk was friendly. Outdoor pool only, so our children were dissapointed. Breakfast was ok. The breakfast attendant spent more time on her phone than attending to the food.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Hotel was clean and comfortable. Reception very nice. My problem with this hotel is that we didn't get there until after 6PM If you do not get there before 6-they charge your card +$10 authorization fee. We were also charged at check in. Checked bank account and saw we were charged twice. Called and was advised one charge should fall off in 3 days. This was only a one night stay but if it had been more it could have wrecked havoc with our finances Don't think I should have to wait 3 days to have the hold off my account

Stayed: December 2017