“Loved it!”

Add it.
Dan Sushi & Hibachi
Ranked #36 of 81 Restaurants in Fuquay-Varina
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We love trying the new places in town. We ordered the chicken hibachi and several sushi dishes. Everything was delicious. The portion sizes were so large that almost all of us had enough food for another meal. The staff was very kind and efficient. We will definitely be going back!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Good food, great price, went for lunch with my daughter had hibachi steak lunch special. We both ate and it was so much we couldn't finish for about $10. Service was great. I used restroom and saw no stacked boxes as the other review said. For me I'm not looking for huge portions I'd prefer quality food, good prices, and good service in a clean and comfortable setting. I had sushi there last week. Dragon roll was great with miso soup. I hear they are going to start delivering. Right now pizza is about the best delivery we can get at a reasonable price so this is awesome. Check them out.

1  Thank hiaggy
Reviewed 19 August 2017

First of all, I am a firm believer in supporting new restaurants in Fuquay Varina, but this isn't one. I thought the 5 star rating brought hope, but it didn't. The owners were so nice, but the portions are very small, only pop or tap water to drink (and it tasted awful), plastic plates and get it yourself soy dishes. The spider roll was the best part, but the spicy tuna was the consistency of anchovy paste and not much of it, terrible. Seaweed salad was OK, but my avocado salad was all iceberg lettuce with 6 razor thin slices of avocado. The atmosphere was nil and I faced the bathroom with a wall stacked with boxes up to the ceiling. Maybe this review will get their game up. I think they opened too soon.
In my opinion, it is more like a fast food joint with mediocre dishes. So we will continue to drive further for better.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

This is a fantastic addition to Fuquay, large portion sizes good pricing.
Our servers were very attentive and the food was great. My wife loved her sushi roll and I enjoyed the hibachi combo.
We will be back for sure.