US$104
US$94
US$119
US$109
US$107
Sleep Inn Garner(Garner)(Great Value!)
US$80
Comfort Inn(Garner)
US$94
US$96
US$93
US$84
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2016

It took a while to find this hotel because the street, Mechanical Blvd, has two access points from Hwy 70 which don't connect but once you find it, it's a sloppy place to be.Updates needed and even after 4 pm, rooms were still being cleaned and the general appearance of the place was untidy. Access to rooms seems unsafe, long dark hallways before reaching the stairs and upstairs, same story. Saw a person in bare feet milling around, maybe even staying there. But once inside, things are fair, but just getting to the room is a dank experience. I'd skip it and take one of the hotels further up the block. The front desk was nice in granting my cancellation, and being exhausted after searching for the place, good customer service was appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

The room is decent, it was clean, has refrigerator. Bed slept well. The breakfast is very slim picking. The seating area only has 4 tables and it's a tight squeeze. If I was asked, you really need to make the breakfast area somewhere else.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2015

This is a cheap place to stay and is clean and safe. The only problem with our room was that it smelled of cigarettes even though it was a non smoking room. Okay for a night but I wouldn't stay longer than that.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2015

My husband and I stayed here for one night after a concert. It was clean, spacious, and very close to Walnut Creek. For the price you can't beat it! I wouldn't make this hotel a vacation destination, but for a place to lay your head for the night, it's perfect.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2015

So we stopped here at 9pm at night, and got a room. We dropped our stuff off in the room and went and got late dinner since we had been traveling for 9hrs. We got back about 11:30pm to the room, and we were shocked at what we saw. There were stains on the bed cover which appeared to be semen stains and other bodily fluids. There was a red substance on our sheet that looked like blood. both locks on the door did not work properly, and my son stepped on a piece of glass in the carpet and cut his foot open. I went to turn our keys in, and asked for a refund at 12:10am, but was told that There was nothing they could do because it was after midnight. I contacted The corporate office to complain, and the receptionist said she would have a rep call me in 72 hours. I never got a call, but I did get a letter, in which they called me a liar, and refused to give me any kind of refund. Then they had the nerve to tell me I would get 25% off my next stay as restitution! As if I would EVER stay there again...I would give a negative 5 rating if I could. This motel seems to be used mostly for road crew workers, and locals who want to "Party" If you know what I mean

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family