US$94
US$74
US$102
US$93
Hotels.com
Sleep Inn Garner(Garner)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$119
US$109
US$84
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed here 3 nights while visiting my family...although the hotel and room were very worn...the room was clean, the bed was very comfy, and the staff were very nice. Will stay here again next year. Fridge in room and great wifi (which we appreciated).

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

It's not a very luxurious hotel, but it's average and has the necessities for a simple night. Bedroom was clean, bathroom was clean, parking was alright, the receptionist that checked me and my darling in was very sweet and talkative, it feels like a private stay, but we could still hear neighbors talking and conversing.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2016

The wonderful woman at the front desk helped me locate a restaurant that I wanted to go to. And her English was worse than mine and she made it happen when I couldn't. The room was fantastic. Very comfortable, clean, and up to date. I would definitely stay again. I had one small problem with the lady next door that seems to be living there. She wanted to be outside singing and staying up all night and talking with people. I could have said something and I'm sure it would have been taken care of but, with my truck sitting right there, I let it go. Otherwise, I had a wonderful overnight stay. Continental breakfast consisted of toast, bagel, cereal, hard boiled eggs, waffles, coffee, and juice.

Room Tip: I stayed on the opposite side from the office and it seemed a bit nosey.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2016

It took a while to find this hotel because the street, Mechanical Blvd, has two access points from Hwy 70 which don't connect but once you find it, it's a sloppy place to be.Updates needed and even after 4 pm, rooms were still being cleaned and the general appearance of the place was untidy. Access to rooms seems unsafe, long dark hallways before reaching the stairs and upstairs, same story. Saw a person in bare feet milling around, maybe even staying there. But once inside, things are fair, but just getting to the room is a dank experience. I'd skip it and take one of the hotels further up the block. The front desk was nice in granting my cancellation, and being exhausted after searching for the place, good customer service was appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

The room is decent, it was clean, has refrigerator. Bed slept well. The breakfast is very slim picking. The seating area only has 4 tables and it's a tight squeeze. If I was asked, you really need to make the breakfast area somewhere else.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple