US$119
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$82
US$102
HIExpress.com
Sleep Inn Garner(Garner)(Great Value!)
US$80
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$104
US$98
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Room was clean..Bed was very hard and uncomfortable and although the room was clean, there was an odor in the room as though someone previously smoke a "substance" in there. Not on the main street. Parking spots are small.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We reserved two non-smoking rooms. One room, sandwiched between a row of smoking rooms, reeked of cigarette smoke. We called for a room switch and the desk said we had been in it thirty minutes and sat on the bed so she couldn't switch us. She said had to check with a manager and would call us back. No return call. No linen to make up the pull-out bed for the six-year-old granddaughter. We switched rooms with my son and his family so they could have our real smoke-free room. We found a line of ants marching from the wall in addition to the smoke. We will not stay here nor at any Econolodge ever again. There are lots of other hotel chains to try.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank OICommando
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed here 3 nights while visiting my family...although the hotel and room were very worn...the room was clean, the bed was very comfy, and the staff were very nice. Will stay here again next year. Fridge in room and great wifi (which we appreciated).

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

It's not a very luxurious hotel, but it's average and has the necessities for a simple night. Bedroom was clean, bathroom was clean, parking was alright, the receptionist that checked me and my darling in was very sweet and talkative, it feels like a private stay, but we could still hear neighbors talking and conversing.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2016

The wonderful woman at the front desk helped me locate a restaurant that I wanted to go to. And her English was worse than mine and she made it happen when I couldn't. The room was fantastic. Very comfortable, clean, and up to date. I would definitely stay again. I had one small problem with the lady next door that seems to be living there. She wanted to be outside singing and staying up all night and talking with people. I could have said something and I'm sure it would have been taken care of but, with my truck sitting right there, I let it go. Otherwise, I had a wonderful overnight stay. Continental breakfast consisted of toast, bagel, cereal, hard boiled eggs, waffles, coffee, and juice.

Room Tip: I stayed on the opposite side from the office and it seemed a bit nosey.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo