US$102
HIExpress.com
US$104
Hampton.com
US$84
Sleep Inn Garner(Garner)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$93
Hotels.com
US$85
US$74
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Pennslyvania
Reviewed 27 February 2006

I stayed here with my husband and 3yr old son Memorial Day Weekend 2005. It was quiet in a good location to shopping and restaurants. All rooms have microwaves/refrig. The continental breakfast was not that good some of the bread was molded. It was ok for the price you pay.

• Stayed: May 2005
A TripAdvisor Member
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed 9 December 2005

We stasyed at the Comfort Inn South in Garner, NC and during our stay about eight people in their late teens/early twenties literally began rioting in the hotel. They were running through the halls screaming and cursing, playing music wide open, and terrifying everyone in the hotel. They banged on our room door hard enough to rattle it in its frame screaming at my wife, "I want to --- that -----!" This sort of behavior continued till 3:00am despite repeated calls to the desk who refused to do anything! The people in the room next to us told me their 10 yr old was so frightened by them she cried herself to sleep.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member