“Awesome Food!”
Review of Viva Tequis

Viva Tequis
Ranked #13 of 261 Restaurants in Gastonia
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Description: Great Mexican street food with full bar and outdoor dining. Convenient to I-85 travelers with easy on and off access. Set in historical Downtown Gastonia and favored by the locals for its quality, uniqueness and service.
Reviewed 13 March 2018

This has quickly become my favorite Mexican restaurant. Amazing food!! I got the fish taco and it had an amazing flavor. My mom and I also split an order of the traditional guacamole and regular queso dip. The guacamole is most likely the best I've ever had, so fresh! The queso was perfect too. My mom also got a side of the fire roasted corn on the cob and she loved it! Everyone that works here is super friendly as well!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Everyone in my family enjoyed Viva Tequis. The Cameron Shrimp Bowl, made to order Guacamole and the Margarita's were all wonderful. The place is very clean, the decor is nice and it's centrally located in the downtown area. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and will stop here again if I find myself in Gastonia.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Martin085
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Lived here for 11 years now, and enjoyed shrimp quesadillas like I never dreamed I'd find here. Order with whole shrimp and peppers and onions and be amazed!

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Our first experience was a good one and we keep going back. Limited menu but the food is good. Guacamole is very good. Made fresh. The shrimp bowl, chicken salad & burritos are good as well. Staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Great new place to come hangout and eat good no great food and have a drink or two also everything is so dang fresh

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Viva Tequis? Share your experiences!