Comfort Suites(Gastonia)
US$114
US$104
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Econo Lodge(Gastonia)
US$51
US$76
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$89
WoodSpring Suites Charlotte Gastonia(Gastonia)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$87
US$79
Priceline
US$65
  • Pool
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

Under ownership we were told, pet friendly at no extra cost, vending machines with great snacks and drinks, laundry machines to use, clean rooms, nice hardwood floors, wifi, TV, comfortable beds, nice bathrooms. Very nice hotel. I highly recommend it!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

We booked two rooms a month in advance driving all night from pa to nc. When we were less than half hr away from the hotel we get a call telling us they over booked and we could only get one room because there's a special group that always stays there and they need the extra room for them.I told the clerk I would be there to talk with her in oerson as I chose not to get into a debate while driving. Once we arrived I went inside. Voiced my concerns and opinion as to their unprofessionalism. "Etc" long story short we got the extra room .it was average but, there were no chairs I guess they got it together at the last minute.but we were so tired after driving all night from 550 miles away all we wanted was a shower and sleep. I will never book with them again it is not a good feeling when you're so far from home wondering if you have somewhere to lay your head .and yes we booked with a credit card. Sally bell from Chester PA

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2015

Priced decently for the area, this hotel makes for a pleasant night's stay. The staff is wonderful. The hotel has recently gone smoke free and is in the process of replacing the carpet in the rooms with laminate flooring (yay! No more stinky rooms!) The mattresses were just replaced throughout and the TVs are supposed to be replaced with flat screens. Otherwise, the rooms are very small and slightly outdated, but with the renovation improvements and the price, I'd definitely recommend this hotel over others in the area. Coffee is available in the morning in the lobby and there is a guest laundry and vending area. There is no elevator, so if you have problems toting your bags upstairs you might want to request a downstairs room. The hotel is also a true pet friendly hotel with no fee and dog biscuits at the front desk. Like other pet friendly hotels it is plagued with guests that don't pick up after their pets outside (c'mon pet owners! It's hard to find decent pet friendly accommodations!). Although, perhaps a pet station with bags and a bin might help? WiFi is decent, if a little slow in the evenings if the hotel is full. There are a couple pizza delivery options, a Hardee's, Taco Bell, Papa John's and Dunkin Donuts right down the hill (as well as two service stations) and MANY other dining options 10-15 minutes away.

Room Tip: No elevators. Pet friendly. No smoking.
Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank hlclark
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

Good deal, great price! And don't believe all the previous negative comments. I am an older woman, frequently traveling alone, and I felt completely safe at this Motel 6.

This property, under new management, is undergoing extensive renovation – much of which is already completed. I had a room on the side away from the road, that had been completely renovated. The staff is super friendly, and housekeeping is amazing! My room was clean, clean, clean! Michelle on the front desk was extremely helpful, and could not be sweeter.

My room had a brand-new bed, new flooring, and a renovated bathroom. But, it is a Motel 6, and for some reason corporate insists that the rooms be painted that awful, dead white, with no pictures on the walls. I guess they want to give the appearance of a bare-bones jail cell. The fault lies with corporate policy.

I stayed there the second weekend in June, and the only thing that had not happened yet was the installation of the flat screen TVs, which should be available in a week or two. Renovations are presently being done on the second floor. However, work had completed by the time I arrived, and had not yet started the following morning when I hit the road. My stay was quiet and uneventful.

A short drive – about five minutes away – gets you to an area with lots of different restaurants. If in the area, I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

This was the worst hotel me and my husband have ever been too! It's really outdated, and our room smelled like stale smoke and mildew. The bed was so hard that sleeping in your car would be more comfortable. There was no clock and the cable didn't work in the room. I would so recommend spending a bit more money and going somewhere else.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Gastonia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay so that we can provide a better guest experience in the future.