“Stay here!”
Review of Motel 6 Gastonia

Motel 6 Gastonia
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Gastonia
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Love this hotel! I was very weary about staying here with it being a "Motel 6" but I was highly pleased! The rooms are clean and very eye pleasing, comfortable beds and clean bathrooms. All the ladies up front are great and very nice! If you're in the area and looking for somewhere nice and cheap I highly suggest checking this out!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Front desk was fast and friendly . Our room was very clean and the bed slept good . We could not ask for more at a affordable price . There is a restaurant right next door to it which is clean and very good food for the money .

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TBIRDMAN
Reviewed 31 August 2016

When booking online thru tripadvisor it said the room had a frig & microwave. The room is gross & has neither of these things!! I have a bunch of food that will now spoil & go to waste because of this! I am working out of town & this is not what I expected when I showed up to relax for the night. By far the worst experience I've had!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Room wasn't bad . Smaller but comfortable . Strong cleaner smell that I fixed with my wife's perfume so no problem there . Everything was clean . We stayed in room 118 close to the office . There was some people hanging out at the back of the hotel so stay to the upper as you turn in . Receptionist was friendly and helpful .

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TBIRDMAN
Reviewed 8 April 2016

The only good thing is that the room was clean. I found a dead stink bug in the room, other than that no bugs. The beds were HORRIBLE. After getting up from what little sleep I had my back was killing me. Glad I had my own pillow and blanket. Their pillows are small and lumpy and the sheets are rough. The comforters are ridden with holes and falling apart. The entire hotel smelled of smoke and at one point raw sewage for a few hours. The mini fridge was iced over. The air conditioner was full of what looked like mold and filth. The bathroom was clean with a surprisingly nice shower. If you need a desk and chair to sit at for business don't stay here. There was a desk with no chair. My husband and I had laundry we wanted to do but the self serve dryer was broken.

Room Tip: Just don't.