“Go for the buffet”
Review of Los Arcos

Los Arcos
Ranked #119 of 245 Restaurants in Gastonia
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Lots of Mexican choices in Gastonia, but Los Arcos is conveniently located. They have a large menu, but the buffet is the best option.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

the bar didn't have much food on it.it wasn't all that great.the people we not all that nice and they were rushing us because the bar was closing soon

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Los Arcos is so delicious and "authentico". I love the food, service, and atmosphere. If your looking for a great Mexican Restaurant, look no further.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

An unassuming place. We really enjoyed the salsa (and the refill)l that we has before the meal The food was tasty except for the fact that my (uncooked) tomato tasted a bit "off" and I left it on my plate. The lettuce was crisp and fresh. My partner's food was good. Our server was also friendly and helpful. Nice beer on tap.
A solid meal at a reasonable price point.

Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

My sister and I went here on a Thursday during lunch to have a drink and relax. It was pretty busy, so we thought this was a good sign. We walk in and are asked if we want a high table (assuming they mean bar area) and we say no, a booth please. The couple behind also requested a booth. So we stand there for a bit and another staff member walks up to the guy who greeted us and I hear him say they are waiting for a booth...the guy who walked up said to us follow me. He takes us to a regular table. We clearly heard the other guy say we asked for a booth.
Not to cause any issues we sat at the table and he takes our drink order (water for now). He brings back the water and says...you want the buffet. (The buffet did not look appealing) We say...no can we get menus. The waiter literally rolled his eyes and walked away! Wow. By this time we had enough and decided to just drive across the parking lot to Red Lobster. Never have I been treated so poorly at a restaurant. Do not eat here!!!

Been to Los Arcos? Share your experiences!