“Best Chinese around!!”

Happy Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 13 Restaurants in Gibsonville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

I have never heard of any complaints from my family and friends. We have been coming here for about 5 years. I saw another review mention the decor needing an update. The decor is simple traditional Asian decor. If you want fancy decor go to the buffets who overcharge. I return here for the food not the decor. The portions are always generous, flavorful and yummy. I cannot say enough nice things about the owner. She is always very friendly, even during the busiest of days. She always remembers my name and asks how we are doing. You cannot find a restaurant around that offers the quality of food and service for the price.

1  Thank Gurl3140

Reviewed 2 June 2015

Stopped by for egg rolls. They were delicious. The people cooking were nice and I didn't have to wait long. However the restaurant looked like it needed a good cleaning.

Reviewed 25 April 2015

Mainly a take out place. It does have a few tables though. We get Chinese from here frequently. I have tried quite a few dishes from there. Tonight I got Seafood Delight. You get a large amount of food. They use fresh vegetables in all their dishes. Their food is very good and the prices reasonable.

Reviewed 5 March 2015

The food here was only so-so. The fried rice was tasty, but the main entree (I had sesame chicken and my husband have general tsos) was average. The price was good, but I'd rather pay a bit more for better food.

Reviewed 21 November 2014

The food was ok, just like any other quick Chinese restaurant. There were not a lot of seats. It was good enough for a quick lunch though.