“Best coffee shop I have visited in NC!”

Roasted Coffee Depot
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Graham
Reviewed 9 June 2017

10/10 would recommend!

I tried a Double Mocha Iced Coffee and it was DELICIOUS. Literally the best I have had on my trip through NC. The coffee shop is quaint, but very nicely arranged with plenty of room in between tables and chairs to sit and enjoy. Plus they have outdoor sitting which I thought was nice. The staff was very, very friendly. They offered to wrap my gifts and gave me advice on which coffee beans to purchase. My favorite part of this coffee shop was the gifts they had available for purchase. They had shirts, locally roasted beans, and other locally made products which made great souvenirs. Next time I will bring my laptop and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere for awhile!

Reviewed 8 March 2017

This is a spot I frequent weekly. It's a great place for a great cup of coffee. The doughnuts and quiches are superb as well. The owner knows most people by name and is very friendly. They have a great selection of coffee to choose from. Top notch! The music played in the background is perfect for the ambience feel of the whole coffee shop.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Quaint little coffee shop with lots to look at while you are there! The pastries are delicious! The decorations change with the seasons and so does the selection of things to buy! Love the owner! Always has a great attitude no matter how busy he is!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I always get the iced or blended coffees, and have never been disappointed. Mr. Jerry (the owner) is always so sweet, up-beat, and makes me smile by the time I leave. The sausage quiche with hot sauce is super yummy, and I am not even a fan of hot sauce. The atmosphere is amazing as well, and very welcoming.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

This coffee shop is very close to the courthouse in downtown Graham but isn't on the main road which is why I missed it at first. However it's got to be one of my favorite spots now! The coffee is great, and the spinach quiche and cheese danish are wonderful! Jerry, the owner, makes the stop worthwhile since he always has a smile and positive attitude. They even sell cards and gift items. Definitely a must visit place!