“Sushi is awesome”

Add it.
Niobe Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 47 Restaurants in Graham
Reviewed 13 February 2015

We really enjoyed the sushi experience. The sushi chef was very personable (we ate at the bar). He explained things and even let us customize a little. Very good Japanese also!

Reviewed 2 September 2014

Stopped in here today just to check it out, and to buy do-nuts from the shop next door. Pretty standard grilled Japanese style food. I had the shrimp & scallops combo, and a crab roll. The combo was decent, as was the crab roll, altho' I would not bet the farm on it being actual crab meat inside. The wait, as well as the price, was reasonable, and the staff seemed friendly. The décor is a good solid average. If I was over this way, I'd probably stop in again.