“Not that great!”

Add it.
Niobe Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 47 Restaurants in Graham
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I stopped in because of the reviews on Trip Advisor. I arrived at 9:20 PM to have some dinner which was 40 minutes before closing. I was kind of hesitant about going in since it was so close to closing.Needless to say, I was very disappointed! I ordered the California roll, lemonade and hibachi shrimp. The rice was luck warm at best and lumpy. I only got five shrimp with my dinner. I got the California sushi roll and they had put the masago inside the sushi roll. This was a first for me. I was very disappointed with the quality of the food. I believe that the food should be good no matter what time you come into the restaurant during their business hours.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

We had dinner there with friends on Friday evening, sat on the tables side instead of the grill tables. good flavors and portions were more than you could eat, this meal is multi course included in price, salad soup and entree. Theyalso have family style take out which is a great deal also.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Always great food. Love the white sauce. The grill is great for a large party especially for a birthday. Everything is so good have not found nothing I do not like there.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Had dinner at Niobe Japanese Steakhouse in Graham NC. Our first time. We wanted to sit and have the dinner cooked in front of us. We sat with 2 other very nice couples and we all enjoyed the food and the "show". We will be returning.
Jan Peterman
Graham NC

1  Thank JanP1980
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

We had a large group of family and friends. We were celebrating. And Niobe's was an excellent choice All 16 of us enjoyed everything about the restaurant. Our waitress was great! We ate hibachi. Dinner was amazing!