“Good food, but pretty slack service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Niobe Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #18 of 49 Restaurants in Graham
Reviewed 15 January 2017

We enjoyed the food that we ate, but the staff wasn't very well trained. Service was slow, and they had trouble quoting us prices. We will give them time to get better trained before going back. I did like the cold sake, but their pricing on that was a little inconsistent too. Good sashimi.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Food has always been pretty good, but two times I've been there and seated and waited over an hour for the food, and everytime there was an excuse made by the waitress. Something like "the cook misplaced the ticket" to "the cook is fixing it right now" was usually what was heard. After the second time going there and this happening I swore Id never go back and I haven't, and won't.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Clean, relaxing atmosphere serving Japanese cuisine. Generous portions at a reasonable price. We prefer table service rather than the cooking done on the grill with the chef cooking in the center of the tables. The food was just as good. Best ginger dressing I've ever eaten. Great lunch specials.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I stopped in because of the reviews on Trip Advisor. I arrived at 9:20 PM to have some dinner which was 40 minutes before closing. I was kind of hesitant about going in since it was so close to closing.Needless to say, I was very disappointed! I ordered the California roll, lemonade and hibachi shrimp. The rice was luck warm at best and lumpy. I only got five shrimp with my dinner. I got the California sushi roll and they had put the masago inside the sushi roll. This was a first for me. I was very disappointed with the quality of the food. I believe that the food should be good no matter what time you come into the restaurant during their business hours.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

We had dinner there with friends on Friday evening, sat on the tables side instead of the grill tables. good flavors and portions were more than you could eat, this meal is multi course included in price, salad soup and entree. Theyalso have family style take out which is a great deal also.