“Doesn't deserve the rude actions of a disgruntled, nutty patron.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Niobe Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #19 of 49 Restaurants in Graham
Reviewed 10 February 2017

While having a wonderful lunch with a friend at Niobe today, a woman came into the restaurant, passed by our table leaving a typewritten note. We noticed she left a similar note at everyone's table and then left. It stated, and I give it to you with bad capitalization and all, "Niobe Has the Worst Service I have Ever Received. They are Rude, Have Bad Service, and then do not Care that they have bad Service. Good Luck Eating at Niobe!!" In the first place, as many times as I have frequented Niobe and that's on the average of once a month or so for the past 2+ years, I have never once received bad service, the staff is always friendly and accommodating and the food is delicious and well priced. I don't know or care what kind of service the woman responsible for the rude act of harassing the establishment with those notes experienced, but to be so crass as to attempt in such an unacceptable manner to run off Niobe's customers is inexcusable. Shame on you, whoever you are!! I assured the management when I presented him with the note that such an act does not speak for all their customers and that had I been management, I'd have called the police and had her arrested for harassment!! As my friend and I exited the restaurant, there was the same note tucked in the door handles of our separate cars. What? You had a bad experience? Don't go back! Leave a review on TripAdvisor. Are you nuts? Most definitely!

Reviewed 15 January 2017

We enjoyed the food that we ate, but the staff wasn't very well trained. Service was slow, and they had trouble quoting us prices. We will give them time to get better trained before going back. I did like the cold sake, but their pricing on that was a little inconsistent too. Good sashimi.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Food has always been pretty good, but two times I've been there and seated and waited over an hour for the food, and everytime there was an excuse made by the waitress. Something like "the cook misplaced the ticket" to "the cook is fixing it right now" was usually what was heard. After the second time going there and this happening I swore Id never go back and I haven't, and won't.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Clean, relaxing atmosphere serving Japanese cuisine. Generous portions at a reasonable price. We prefer table service rather than the cooking done on the grill with the chef cooking in the center of the tables. The food was just as good. Best ginger dressing I've ever eaten. Great lunch specials.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I stopped in because of the reviews on Trip Advisor. I arrived at 9:20 PM to have some dinner which was 40 minutes before closing. I was kind of hesitant about going in since it was so close to closing.Needless to say, I was very disappointed! I ordered the California roll, lemonade and hibachi shrimp. The rice was luck warm at best and lumpy. I only got five shrimp with my dinner. I got the California sushi roll and they had put the masago inside the sushi roll. This was a first for me. I was very disappointed with the quality of the food. I believe that the food should be good no matter what time you come into the restaurant during their business hours.