“Niobe is a favorite”

Add it.
Niobe Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #18 of 49 Restaurants in Graham
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Several friends and family members consider Niobe as one of their favorites, especially my grandkids. The chefs are what you would expect, with their enjoyable, flamboyant cooking tricks and styles. But if you prefer a meal without having it cooked before your eyes, there are tables for that, too. I usually go for hibachi vegetables, but others like the meat options.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Mmm mmm, you can't go wrong. From Table sevice to hibachi or sushi, everyone sure to find something. You can get a family takeout tray that is more than enough for a family of 4! Food made fresh!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We usually get takeout hibachi from Niobe, one Sunday per month. It is very heavy, tasty, and perfect for a lazy Sunday.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

We come here often and always enjoy it. They offer a family meal for carryout that feeds 4 people easy for around $25. We order that on the weekend sometimes. Its great for a girls night or birthday dinner because they cook in front of you.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

While having a wonderful lunch with a friend at Niobe today, a woman came into the restaurant, passed by our table leaving a typewritten note. We noticed she left a similar note at everyone's table and then left. It stated, and I give it to you with bad capitalization and all, "Niobe Has the Worst Service I have Ever Received. They are Rude, Have Bad Service, and then do not Care that they have bad Service. Good Luck Eating at Niobe!!" In the first place, as many times as I have frequented Niobe and that's on the average of once a month or so for the past 2+ years, I have never once received bad service, the staff is always friendly and accommodating and the food is delicious and well priced. I don't know or care what kind of service the woman responsible for the rude act of harassing the establishment with those notes experienced, but to be so crass as to attempt in such an unacceptable manner to run off Niobe's customers is inexcusable. Shame on you, whoever you are!! I assured the management when I presented him with the note that such an act does not speak for all their customers and that had I been management, I'd have called the police and had her arrested for harassment!! As my friend and I exited the restaurant, there was the same note tucked in the door handles of our separate cars. What? You had a bad experience? Don't go back! Leave a review on TripAdvisor. Are you nuts? Most definitely!