“One of the Best”

Golden China Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 52 Restaurants in Graham
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I eat at Golden China on a fairly regular basis. It's one of several places I meet someone for a business lunch, food and discussion. It's always good!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We had an early dinner here, and it was already filled with locals - a good sign. Our chicken chow mein and sweet and sour chicken were very high quality and portions were generous; the prices were fair and the restaurant was clean and attractive. Wait staff were professional, prompt, knowledgeable, and courteous. Wide variety of menu selections. This is an excellent choice for Chinese cuisine.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank CarolinaTrekkers
Reviewed 8 March 2017

My family and I have been eating here at least 20 years. The owners are kind and the service is top notch. The food is fresh, hot, delicious and the best Chinese food in our county.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

This is my families favorite Chinese restaurant in the area. Food is good and very large portions. Staff is polite and restaurant is always clean.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 26 January 2017

I have been here twice and both times the food was inedible. I thought perhaps the first time they had been having a bad day but the second time confirmed it, they have the worst 'Chinese' food I have ever had the misfortune to put in my mouth. I am Chinese so my standards may be high but I am used to eating Americanized Chinese food. The revolting food here takes the cake as the worst of the worst. My husband, who is not Asian refused to try them a second time due to the nauseating meal we had the first time. Anyone who deems this place even passable has no idea what good food, nevertheless Chinese food, is and I feel sorry for them.

Date of visit: August 2016