“Take Out for Sick Lady”

Golden China Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 47 Restaurants in Graham
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I've been eating at this restaurant since I was 8 years old. When I've got a cold, their wonton soup is the best thing ever!! Other entrees work trying is Moo Goo Gai Pan, Lo Mein, Sesame Chicken, Curry Chicken.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

In a sad strip shopping center is an ever more sad faux Chinese restaurant. Plants, black lacquered tables and tacky dragons compose this faux start . The menu is typical fast food Chinese.I ordered Sweet/sour chicken. It came to my table, cold, over cooked and with many days old rice. I left, Egg roll I could not chew. Over frozen and over cooked.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We visited our family in Graham and went to the Golden China for dinner. The food was good and reasonable in price. The owner was entertaining.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We always get a large order of House Fried Rice, which has chicken/pork/shrimp and share that between the three of us. It is more than enough, and delicious!

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

We use to eat at another Chinese restaurant in town but the food quality had really slipped .We decided to try Golden China .The food was great so was the service and portions .We will definitely be back