All reviews convention center complimentary breakfast pool and hot tub room was clean very nice hotel great place to stay front desk staff convenient location other hotels shopping and restaurants staff was friendly in town excellent stay business trip would definitely stay here again waffles parking lot
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Traveled alone and felt very comfortable at this hotel. Rooms are spacious and clean. I liked the nice sized fridge in the room. Bathroom was clean with lots of fresh towels and counter space.

Breakfast wasn’t anything special. I’ve seen much better at similar hotels but it’s FREE and the kitchen area was nice and clean.

There was a very friendly man in the housekeeping staff. He was meticulous keeping the common areas shiny and tidy. Very friendly.

I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 February 2018

My wife and I are Hilton Honors members. We chose this travel credit card because we knew what to expect from Hilton and Hampton Inn. We have never been disappointed in our room and the service given to us.The Greenville location is one of their best.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2018

My family stayed for only one night, however we found items that were left from the previous guest which was overlooked by the cleaning staff making us skeptical of what else might have been overlooked.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank I591DNnathanc
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I've stayed here twice now. Nice rooms. The breakfast is pretty decent. The first time I stayed in a double. Liked it better than the king room this time. The internet was being upgraded this time so service was not good.. .but it was fine the first time. Staff is super nice. I do like this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Hampton in Greenville and survived the infamous Greenville snowstorm.
I couldn't have been more pleased with my stay. Service was great, room was definitely up to Hampton standards (even had a view of the river) and the fitness room was clean and well-equipped. I was even impressed with the breakfast. Normal Hampton fare but with a Greenville touch including fresh fruit and other offerings that made the breakfast very enjoyable. Well done Hampton Greenville. You made another mundane trip a little more enjoyable.

Trip type: Travelled on business