Hampton Inn Greenville
Average 3/5
    Good 3.5/5
    Great 4.5/5
    Great 4.5/5
    All reviewsconvention centercomplimentary breakfastfront deskindoor poolroom was cleangreat place to stayvery nice hotelother hotelsconvenient locationwould highly recommend this hoteleast carolina universitystaff was friendlyshopping and restaurantsshower headin townbusiness triphome away from home
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Traveled alone and felt very comfortable at this hotel. Rooms are spacious and clean. I liked the nice sized fridge in the room. Bathroom was clean with lots of fresh towels and counter space.

Breakfast wasn’t anything special. I’ve seen much better at similar hotels but it’s FREE and the kitchen area was nice and clean.

There was a very friendly man in the housekeeping staff. He was meticulous keeping the common areas shiny and tidy. Very friendly.

I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
    Reviewed 16 February 2018

My wife and I are Hilton Honors members. We chose this travel credit card because we knew what to expect from Hilton and Hampton Inn. We have never been disappointed in our room and the service given to us.The Greenville location is one of their best.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 2 February 2018

My family stayed for only one night, however we found items that were left from the previous guest which was overlooked by the cleaning staff making us skeptical of what else might have been overlooked.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
    Review collected in partnership with Hampton
    Reviewed 22 January 2018

I've stayed here twice now. Nice rooms. The breakfast is pretty decent. The first time I stayed in a double. Liked it better than the king room this time. The internet was being upgraded this time so service was not good.. .but it was fine the first time. Staff is super nice. I do like this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
    Review collected in partnership with Hampton
    Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Hampton in Greenville and survived the infamous Greenville snowstorm.
    I couldn't have been more pleased with my stay. Service was great, room was definitely up to Hampton standards (even had a view of the river) and the fitness room was clean and well-equipped. I was even impressed with the breakfast. Normal Hampton fare but with a Greenville touch including fresh fruit and other offerings that made the breakfast very enjoyable. Well done Hampton Greenville. You made another mundane trip a little more enjoyable.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business