“No longer open”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 March 2015

This was one of my favorite places for a sandwich or full meal. Unfortunately, the restaurant has closed and nothing has come in to take its place. They served Boar's Head meats and the sandwiches were very good. They also had full dinner meals each night. Sadly, the owner passed away and his daughter could no longer manage on her own.

1  Thank Bobby C

Reviewed 12 February 2015

Sadly the Cottage Salad Station closed in January 2015. Their Sunday breakfast buffet takeaway will be sadly missed by me and my dogs. :(

Reviewed 3 December 2014

A great place to eat and meet friends for breakfast, lunch, or supper. Food is consistently good. I'm not fond of breakfast buffets and they will cook to order. They offer half a sandwich for lunch if you're not so hungry. The staff is very friendly, restaurant is clean, and decorated nicely. An enjoyable place to grab a bite!

Reviewed 16 November 2014

Usually like this place. Previous owner recently passed away. Daughter now runs it. New waitresses. Same menu. I ordered a particular sandwich that I wanted cole slaw on. They were out of cole slaw but rather than tell me they simply served it without. Also was very difficult to get a waitresses attention this time. Food is still good here. Hope next is better.

Reviewed 10 November 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate here Monday afternoon. Wait staff was friendly and nice. I made my own sandwich with pretzel bread. Was very tasty. My wife had the Cottage Cow sandwich and corn chowder. Both very good. We also shared the pumpkin cheesecake. That was delicious! Will definitely return.