All reviewswafflesstayed hereno meatroad noiseroom was largeking suitehard boiled eggsstay there againhotel roomthis past weekendgreat place to staydowntown hendersonvillepillowsfletcherfairgroundsinterstatecereal
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Stayed for 3 nights.i really enjoyed the Nice spacious rooms and bathrooms. Plenty of room for my child to play during daytime downtime Rooms seemed to be adequately sound resistant, had no issue with noise during the night. Nice comfy mattress. Enjoyed the breakfast of various cold items pastry and a waffle maker.. Beautiful Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank J. C
Reviewed 15 June 2016

We waited until less than a week before a conference that we were attending to book anywhere. Everywhere was full or very pricey! We needed 3 rooms and we were thankful that we found this place. The price was reasonable and the rooms were clean and quite. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We hope to stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Sabgamecock
Reviewed 12 June 2016

Any place you stay near Asheville is likely to be pricey. The Mountain Inn & Suites offers a clean place to spend a night for a little less than most of the well-known chains in the area. Not many place to eat nearby, unless you crave something from Hardees or Bojangles, although I did notice a place next to Bojangles. Didn't strike me as a place to take the kids, but I may be wrong. The main thing is that we probably spent at least $40 less than most other places we might have booked, and its only 15 mile to Asheville. They "have a pool, but it is not on site."

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 849jackc
Reviewed 9 June 2016

My High School Reunion was this weekend and I waited a bit too long so the obvious hotels were booked. Did a bit of on line searching and found the Mountain Inn. I was paying attention to location and proximity to major busy roads because I do not like hotels with too much road noise.

This one fit the bill. Within 15 minutes of the site of the reunion. Not exactly on a major busy highway but still only two minutes to I-26 so I gave it a shot.

Made my reservation online without any problems although my web browser did give me a message that their website was not secure and did I want to proceed. I did anyway with no problem but the hotel may want to look into this.

Drove up from work in Statesville and checked in without problems and proceeded to my Reunion Dinner.

When I came back, went to my room and prepared to "settle down for a long winters nap" (with apologies to Thomas Moore). Room was very comfortable with two bed. I later found out that one was soft and one was hard so ended up switching to the hard in the middle of the night for more back support. In the end, very comfortable because I ended up sleeping in which is something I have not done in years.

The have the normal cable TV in the rooms but they have a very large selection of channels. Wifi is included and the signal is exceptionally strong with good bandwidth. The also provide a free Continental Breakfast which I generally do not take of advantage of but in this case, I did. Not bad but limited to cereal, fruits and make your own pancakes and waffles. Coffee was exceptional however.

Good choice and I would recommend to anyone passing through on I-26. It's a bit hard to find unless you pay attention to directions or have a good GPS but in anycase, I've off of Hendersonville Hwy exit on I-26 about 1/2 mile south of the interchange.

Beware, When you turn left onto Naples Road, the entrance is in the middle of a curve and easy to miss

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank LKNCHOWHOUND
Reviewed 30 May 2016

With less than a week's notice, my wife decided she would like to go to the Memorial weekend garden symposium in Hendersonville.

Not only did Mountain Inn accommodate us, but we were able to check in early to the accessible room I needed after recent hospital stay. {Really good rate + AARP discount} The staff was friendly and prompt to respond to requests. The room was spacious, the grab bars in the bathroom numerous.

Breakfast bar was only average (other than available cranberry juice). Four things I have never experienced in a previous hotel stay:
1. No password to use the WIFI
2. No special parking pass tag
3. Daily newspapers including weekend (and Sunday)
4. A room refrigerator that could be turned up so high it froze the contents

What really stood out was not even theirs -- access to the best natorium in which I have ever swum.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family