“Gorgeous home with convenience and a beautiful...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jennifer...
Florence, South Carolina
“Gorgeous home with convenience and a beautiful setting!”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I got married on June 17th in the Hendersonville area, and we booked this home for the wedding weekend. Me, my mother, my uncle (serving as Father of the Bride), and my Maid of Honor stayed there the night before the wedding, and everyone except me stayed there the night of the wedding (I was wisked off to another location for the honeymoon). This house could not have been more beautiful or convenient for our needs. The house itself is gorgeous!!! It is new, extremely clean, large, and has all the conveniences of home. My favorite features were the large living/kitchen/dining area, lots of windows, and the large master suite. I loved the master bath!! And the setting was beautiful! Surrounded by a horse pasture, I loved being able to look out at the horses and the natural environment. It was so quiet and peaceful. My only regret is that we didn't have time to enjoy a fire in the firepit outside at night. Also, the location of the house was not only convenient to our wedding location, but also to Hendersonville. This is a great house in a great location! I would highly recommend it to anyone for your next Hendersonville or mountain retreat stay!!!

Your age range 35-49
Virginia...
“Hendersonville Vacation”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This place was awesome! Very clean, modern, roomy and perfect for our three night stay! Close to downtown Hendersonville, Brevard and Asheville where we enjoyed strolling along the main streets, shopping and eating. The fire pit was well utilized in the evening and mornings were spent drinking coffee on the deck, watching the horses. We would definitely recommend and hopefully we'll be back to stay again.

shenango...
Asheville, North Carolina
“New Mountain Home with Lovely View”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Comfortable home in the country, but not too far from stores and restaurants. Amenities made for pleasant stay, and the house is roomy. We enjoyed watching the horses in the adjacent pasture. The location was central to the places we wanted to visit on this trip.

Your age range 65+
Codyz28
Columbia, South Carolina
“Will come back here again!”
Reviewed 22 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Perfect place to bring families or for a nice getaway. Very clean, all new appliances was really nice also. Will come back here again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing