US$78
US$76
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$124
US$113
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

1898 Waverly Inn(Hendersonville)
US$147
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

The Charleston Inn(Hendersonville)
US$149
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

The Henderson(Hendersonville)
US$189
US$255
US$215
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

Mountain Inn & Suites Airport(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
US$89
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$169
All reviewsmexican restaurantel pasoroom was cleanfree breakfastno elevatorplace to staycoffee makerwafflesoff the highwaychimney rockconvenient locationnice staynice breakfastbwlobbypetgravy
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I am a loyal Gold BW rewards customer and have been very satisfied with the BW product. This hotel is the exception to date. My room was like a swamp. The a/c was old (as all of them on the building appear to be) and could not cool or dehumidify properly. It felt as if I was sleeping next to a 737 jet engine to boot. The bathtub was a hazard. I had to scrub the residual soap scum/cleaning products to minimize the possibility of a slip. The curtains would not close fully and I could read a book by the light streaming in through the windows from the parking lot lights. Breakfast offerings were minimal and did not look healthy. Thankfully, there was pre-packaged Cheerios to take with me. I am not sure how BW manages quality control but this particular hotel does not deserve the Best Western brand in my opinion. There are several other hotels in the area that offer cleaner, cooler, dryer rooms for the same money. The staff was warm and friendly but they do not have the best tools to allow for success.

Room Tip: Select another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 828-692-0521.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

This hotel is unsafe! I am a Platinum Best Western Rewards member and stay almost exclusively at BW hotels, so I am sad to report, but feel that I must, that this hotel is UNSAFE! The maintenance worked entered my room without knocking, while I was standing 5 ft from the door, alone as a female. When asked why, he said "I don't know" and some other unacceptable answer, so it was apparent that he knew he did enter without knocking. Also, it is apparent that the owner Carolina Motel Associates, Inc cares only about collecting the unreasonably high nightly rate for this rundown hotel. The staff as a whole, struggles and it is apparent that they have no leadership or management who appreciates them or oversees them. The loitering in the parking lot on the only 1 night I stayed, a Fri, reminded me more of a Walmart parking lot....or drive-in movie lot.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank lesliemZ9428LD

Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent stay with us.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

If you are looking for a great place to spend a few days, this is the place! Hendersonville is a great little town filled with beautiful views, great shopping ( outlets galore) and the comfort of home. The Best Western Hendersonville Inn is a great place to stay. They are close to lots of shopping and restaurants, and have a restaurant on the premises, as well as a clothing outlet behind that's in walking distance! The staff is really wonderful and very knowledgeable about the area and what's going on. You will love this place for any reason! We have stayed here several times and never been disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 828-692-0521.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

This hotel is one of exterior doors, parking is right in front of your door. The front desk is friendly and helpful. Breakfast area small but well stocked. The hotel is right off of the interstate, so certainly convenient! However getting in and out is busy!! We were very lucky to get a room since most in Asheville were sold out on the weekend. However for the price (which I think was set because of the limited availability) it was too high. The room was dated and dark not well lit (it was not comfortable to open the curtains being on the first floor). Would I stay here again - YES! Would I hope for a lower price - for sure!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Not sure how this motel got a certificate of excellence. It's a straight up motel between a highway and an abandoned factory. Decently clean and the staff were helpful but it's not a property I would seek out unless you're like me and waited too late to book a room for camp drop off.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family