“Great value, clean, great location ”

Best Western Hendersonville Inn
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Hendersonville
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Unassuming hotel just off interstate. Perfect location to avoid Asheville higher charged hotels. Room large, clean, updated. Staff friendly. True breakfast with eggs, protein, grits, biscuits and gravy. As well as fruits, cereal, breads. coffee and tea. Only negative for me was the beds are very soft. I prefer a hard bed for back comfort.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank cyndipgh .

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Best Western in Hendersonville has excellent hot water! The people are very friendly, and the shower height was high-I think. I'm short, but it looks like a tall person would enjoy it. They also have a restaurant on the premises.
I was very disappointed that the hotel wasn't as close to the airport as I thought. I had to leave the airport around 4am, but breakfast didn't start until 6am. However, they did give me a breakfast to go, which was nice.
Near the desk they have coffee and some hot chocolate packets. There wasn't any hot water to have the hot chocolate-just containers of coffee. I noticed that all the hot chocolate packets were wet from spilled coffee. The next morning, they added clean hot chocolate packets-yet they kept the wet/dirty hot coffee packets in the front of the clean ones. Still there wasn't any hot water to have the hot chocolate.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2017

It was clean enough, and I can't fault the motel for the guests that were grilling out on the 2nd floor walkway outside their room (looked like a fire hazard to me) but I thought the price ($150/night after taxes) was a bit steep for a motel of that age. However all of the local room were booked up, so that may have affected the price somewhat. Given other choices I probably would have gone elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Broken ac, horrible beds, roaches running up walls! Breakfast undercooked ... people in kitchen area related to server. Pool had old bandaids stuck all around the ladders! Very nasty! Price didn't match advertised for second night as well. Will go back to holiday inn.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.
I will be sharing this review with each department for further training.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 828-692-0521.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

This Best Western is not typical of the quality we have come to expect. The rooms are average. Restaurant food average (recommend trying somewhere else), breakfast nothing to brag. Can't think of anything I would rate above average. Allow multiple large dogs in a single room. Dog walking area right next to vehicle parking making an excellent opportunity for vandalism without being seen. Noise of 18 wheelers idling all night next to parking area in back of hotel directly across from room. Probably won't stay here again. Did not feel safe and was uneasy about security of vehicle.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.