US$78
US$76
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$123
US$122
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

1898 Waverly Inn(Hendersonville)
US$147
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

The Charleston Inn(Hendersonville)
US$149
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

The Henderson(Hendersonville)
US$189
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
US$89
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$255
US$215
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

US$169
Hotels.com
All reviewsmexican restaurantel pasoroom was cleanfree breakfastno elevatorplace to staycoffee makerwafflesoff the highwaychimney rockconvenient locationnice staynice breakfastbwlobbypetgravy
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Best Western in Hendersonville has excellent hot water! The people are very friendly, and the shower height was high-I think. I'm short, but it looks like a tall person would enjoy it. They also have a restaurant on the premises.
I was very disappointed that the hotel wasn't as close to the airport as I thought. I had to leave the airport around 4am, but breakfast didn't start until 6am. However, they did give me a breakfast to go, which was nice.
Near the desk they have coffee and some hot chocolate packets. There wasn't any hot water to have the hot chocolate-just containers of coffee. I noticed that all the hot chocolate packets were wet from spilled coffee. The next morning, they added clean hot chocolate packets-yet they kept the wet/dirty hot coffee packets in the front of the clean ones. Still there wasn't any hot water to have the hot chocolate.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2017

It was clean enough, and I can't fault the motel for the guests that were grilling out on the 2nd floor walkway outside their room (looked like a fire hazard to me) but I thought the price ($150/night after taxes) was a bit steep for a motel of that age. However all of the local room were booked up, so that may have affected the price somewhat. Given other choices I probably would have gone elsewhere.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Broken ac, horrible beds, roaches running up walls! Breakfast undercooked ... people in kitchen area related to server. Pool had old bandaids stuck all around the ladders! Very nasty! Price didn't match advertised for second night as well. Will go back to holiday inn.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.
I will be sharing this review with each department for further training.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 828-692-0521.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

This Best Western is not typical of the quality we have come to expect. The rooms are average. Restaurant food average (recommend trying somewhere else), breakfast nothing to brag. Can't think of anything I would rate above average. Allow multiple large dogs in a single room. Dog walking area right next to vehicle parking making an excellent opportunity for vandalism without being seen. Noise of 18 wheelers idling all night next to parking area in back of hotel directly across from room. Probably won't stay here again. Did not feel safe and was uneasy about security of vehicle.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Ok, the rundown on this place. The room was not bad at all. Pros: They were super friendly and accommodating when checking in and out, Our bathroom was clean and somewhat stocked, it was decorated relatively updated, absolutely roomy for the two of us, had a fridge/microwave & coffee (which we did not use, but is nice to have), breakfast included and really was good and they were super accommodating when things were starting to run out, bed was super comfortable with yummy pillows and sheets and cover-blanket were perfect, close to downtown Hendersonville, close to Asheville, and highway, connected restaurant very good, parking easy, restaurants and stores within a few miles, and finally the price point was perfect; Cons: Noise ...could hear our neighbors, and when they smoked outside their rooms we could smell it, and of course the traffic off the highway was heard (sirens etc.), and the air-conditioner was not working 100%, All in all, I would go back and would recommend this Best Western! p.s. we stayed 2 nights

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017