“Was recommended, and I loved it!!”

Bay Breeze Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 206 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Came up for a conference and wanted some seafood. Bay Breeze Restaurant was recommended so I went. I ordered the Bay Breeze Special Fried Platter. Lots of food and everything was delicious!! The ladies who took and prepared my order were very nice and the service was prompt. Will definitely be back.

1  Thank Patrick M

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We all had different dishes and all were great. The fried entrees were nicely done and the broiled were equally good. The breading is light so it does not over-power the dish.

If I had one complaint, I would say that the $4 upcharge for adding scallops to a combo dish is a bit high considering the number of sc as lips involved, but that is pretty minor. The Cole slaw could also be better, but the onion rings and sweet potato fries were outstanding. Even the hush puppies are good. Service was attentive and courteous.

Overall, this restaurant is highly recommended and should be much higher on the list than 32nd.

1  Thank William O
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The line was out the door, but got seated quickly. We had the special that was well priced at $10. Great sweet tea and carrot cake.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I had the Fried Captain’s Platter with Alaskan White Fish, Flounder, Jumbo Shrimp, Devil Crab, and Scallops. They had a new side item called Baked Potato Salad that was delicious!!! It tastes sorta like a loaded baked potato.
We had a new waitress in training that did a GREAT job!!! The BEST seafood period!!! Their jumbo shrimp really are jumbo with lots of meat! Their food is not greasy tasting! We will be back!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

My friend and I were in the area and just did a google search to seafood restaurants in the area and this gem popped up. The menu has so much to choose from that made it hard to decided. But you could tell by the crowd that this place is a local favorite!! Very good food and large portions.