“Great Avaccado Burrito”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2016

Great Service & Food. Everyone's food was good and the service was friendly and quick. Salsa bar with a good variety of flavors

Reviewed 26 April 2016

The menu is plentiful in variety of choices. They are all plentiful servings and moderately priced. The atmosphere is quaint and reflects the ethnicity of the establishment. Good times, Good food.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

I love Papas and Beer! Every time I go here I usually get something different, and everything I get is delicious. Probably my favorite dish is the California burrito. One day I tried their Mexican burger, and it was incredible. The jalapeno mayo made the burger. I've had various other items, such as enchiladas and different types of burritos, and it's all been fabulous. It all goes down great with a nice cold beer.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Every time I come into town I have to eat here. I'm obsessed with the warm fajita salad and the green salsa.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

If you find yourself heading down Asheville highway in hendo across the street and down a little from ingles is a great West coast Mexican place that's sure to please service is amazing they have a dish that I can not find in any other place. They call it flautas