US$88
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$134
US$66
US$169
US$159
US$119
All reviewspanera breadhi expresspancake machinejuice and coffeewalked rightright next doorbreakfast attendantroom was spaciousfront desk staffturkey sausagegood sizegood nights sleepmini fridgewithin walking distancecookiesother guestsnight stay
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My husband and I wanted to furniture shop over the weekend and picked this hotel. Little did I know how convenient it was - right next door to the Hickory Furniture Mart. We didn't have to even move the car, just strolled across the parking lot and walked right in. We had an issue with what sounded like the Marine Corps Band above us and the staff moved us to a real quiet room immediately. The staff is wonderful, room and beds are great. Will certainly recommend, especially if you're furniture shopping in Hickory!

Room Tip: Whatever your preference I am sure the staff will try to accommodate.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Maybe it's because we had been on the road for 9 days, but the beds were sooo comfortable. Clean rooms and plentiful breakfast. The carpet in the halls was very strange though. It was bright pink and purple stripes, looked like we were in a disco. Lobby furniture was very modern and chic.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Stayed here for one night for business. This is a very nice property; very clean throughout. My room had a refrigerator, microwave and a Keurig Coffee Maker. High quality sheets and towels were a nice surprise; both very soft and comfortable. Two outlets on the lamp next to the bed to charge my phone. Breakfast buffet in the morning was great; lots to choose from (pancake machine; 2 types of sausage, biscuits and gravy, breads & bagels, fruit, oatmeal, juice and coffee). There is a Panera Bread within walking distance, and other fast food restaurants just a short drive away. I would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Stayed for an overnight getaway and was very pleased. The staff was very friendly. The room was nicely done and clean. The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was very good. The only thing that kept it from 5 stars was that the you can hear anything that is going on in the hallways and in the parking lot and you can hear traffic at times

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Very clean motel. It looked to be quite new. Beds were very comfortable. Very nice hot and cold breakfast. Pork sausage was excellent. Also had pancakes, eggs, bacon, omelettes, fruit, pastries, etc. Good water pressure in the shower, and the water got very hot. AC worked great. Nice exercise room with dumbbells going up to 50 lbs. Great area. Room was very quiet, but within 1/2 mile of numerous restaurants. Wifi worked fine. A couple of things that I didn't like. 1) The sheets on my bed did not feel crisp. They actually felt as if they had been through the washer way too many times. 2) The shower had a 3" ridge to step into the shower and about a 1" ridge to step out. This would be nice for the physically impaired, but it caused a lot of water to get on the floor, plus there was nothing for the curtain to stick too, so the curtain was was always touching me as I showered. 3) We were in the room when the cleaning crew came by one day (stayed 3 days). The crew asked us to initial a sheet stating that they didn't make the beds because we were in the room. They didn't even ask if we wanted our beds made. They only thing they did was change our towels, and we had to ask them to do that. Would still definitely stay here again. The only thing I really didn't like were the, in my opinion, "worn-out" sheets, but maybe it was an anomaly.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family