Motel 6 High Point(High Point)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$77
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$155
J.H. Adams Inn(High Point)
US$160
All reviewsstayed herefront deskmall across the streetthe loopnice hotelspent one nightvisiting friendscheck in was a breezefree coffeeroom was comfortable and cleanhotel is locatedgreat place to staywould stay againbistromarriotttargetlobby
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the property two different weeks on a work trip. Typical courtyard setup but what was different was the service. Jassiem, the night audit and front desk worker helped with adjusting my reservation in week 1 and went above and beyond in week 2. Had a noisy neighbor and Jassiem answered my call at 11pm as I was trying to sleep. He was at the neighboring room knocking on the door asking them to be quiet within one minute of the call. Although his efforts didn't resolve the noise, he quickly moved me to another room which solved the problem. I would highly recommend this hotel if you need to be in the High Point area, thanks to Jassiem and the rest of the team!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Real clean place literally sitting in a mall parking lot. Rooms are clean and staff really tries hard, they literally go out of their way to help. But this is an average hotel standing out because it is new and clean in a place lacking many options.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Courtyards do a good job - predictable and comfortable. This one was no exception. Nice staff and comfortable room. Breakfast good downstairs in the morning. Nice people serving the food and good coffee for purchase - very important. I was there to attend a meeting at High Point University and this hotel is within easy access of the school. Good spot.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Ken L, General Manager at Courtyard High Point, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Good Place,

We appreciate your positive comments and rest assured that our staff will hear them as well.
It is so critical to our success that we receive the Guest comments both positive and negative by which we will continue to improve and exceed our guests expectations.

Best regards,
Ken Lile

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

The room seemed clean enough. I wasn't a fan of the bed but that is personal preference. There was a strong smell of some kind of airisol in the room. The main reason I just gave a 3 is there was dust on the wall over the bed around the smoke detector and fixtures on the wall. I would stay again but just not extremely impressed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Ken L, General Manager at Courtyard High Point, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Okay,

Just okay is not our standard for service or product and we do appreciate your feedback on the issues stated.
We will always seek to improve by continued training and inspecting what the guests expect....we do apologize and want you to know that this is an anomaly and not our standard of cleanliness.

Best regards,

Ken

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Over all a nice stay. Unfortunately my credit card numbers were stolen and somebody charged some things on my card. It happened at the little spot where you get quick breakfast, lunch and salads etc. near the lobby. Total headache. Hotel wasn't real interested in helping or apologizing.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family