All reviews front desk great hotel king suite newer hotel restaurants and shopping complimentary breakfast campbell university raleigh area the breakfast area staff was friendly clean rooms great room home away from home bagels convenient location north carolina would stay here again
Reviewed 14 August 2018

The room was very clean and enough space for four adults. We had a two queen bed suite. The breakfast was delicious and staff was happy and friendly. The pool was very clean too. Just make sure you key works before you go to your room so you don’t hbe to go back downstairs. When I went to the deck they apologized and reloaded the key and them it was fine. I would differently stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HIRMGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Holly Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Hi,

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Holly Springs, we hope you visit again soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

relaxing time on vacation.breakfast great.pool quiet . room quiet .cleanfresh coffee with vanilla creamer and fresh home baked cookies waiting when we arrived... nice treat after a long travel in the rain,

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Vacation in Holly Springs!! LOVE IT!! So glad you enjoyed your home away from home, we hop eyou will visit us again in the furture.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

check in was a breeze! no complaints. Lightning struck the card reader and had to reset the keys to the room, but the staff was helpful in getting taken care of. Had to extend my stay one day and all it took was a phone call to the front desk.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for letting us know how we are doing! We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Clean enough. Front desk staff friendly. No issues other than we had a later flight and requested a later checkout (1 or 2pm) and was told we'd be notified in the morning but shouldn't be a problem at all.
Next morning at 10am, maid was at door wanting to clean (Regular checkout time isn't until noon!) I told her we had requested late checkout but she looked confused and didn't understand much English.
After she had left, I called Housekeeping to inquire about our late request and the gal who answered said "I am the one who makes that determination and it's not available! You have to vacate the room by 12noon!" VERY "I'm in charge" attitude with NO courtesy in her tone whatsover.
We packed up and departed, still wondering if checkout wasn't until noon, why were we awakened at 10am...
With so many hotel choices that value their guests in the area, we will NOT be staying here again.
...

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
HIRMGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Holly Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Joy,

I am so sorry you experienced less than satisfactory service during your recent stay, at the Hampton Inn & Suites Holly Springs we strive to provide exceptional service for all guest, and I apologizes we fell short. Our checkout time is at noon, I am so sorry the housekeeping staff knocked on your door prior to checkout. We do offer late check outs when available for our guest, I will be speaking to both the Housekeeping Executive and also the room attendant in regards to your recent stay, and look into this situation in more details. Please do not hesitate to reach me if you have any further questions or concerns.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

If you’re a Diamond member I would avoid this place like the plague. Two visits here for an ill family members and both times absolutely no clue from the staff. On line check in; two hours later still no room. Profile information - front desk staffer admitted they didn’t even look at them.

Sat at the desk in my room and it literally sways six inches side to side. Was this bought at a garage sale?

If you want quality and service look elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Hi Rob,

I do apologize for the issues you had during your recent stay, upon further looking into your concerns, it seems your reservation was booked by another guest and unfortunately your request were not noted on the original reservation. Again I do apologize we fell short of your expectations during your recent stay. I can assure you the team at the Hampton Inn strives to accommodate all guest needs within our availability.