“Good commercial Italian food”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #17 of 72 Restaurants in Holly Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Good flavor, good looking place. Staff friendly but I felt it a bit forced. Food good but when you're looking for real Italian food you can be a bit disappointed. Good prices. Not my first option for Italian but acceptable.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We usually like the Olive Garden and our twin boys also love the breadsticks and salad along with their favorite pasta. We've eaten at Olive Garden in Southern CA as well as in MA and have enjoyed all. We highly recommend not eating at this one. All 3 times out food has been bad. So bad we don't bother taking home left overs, not even for the pets. 2 out of the 3 times the server has been bad. Any Restaurant can have a bad day/visit, but 3 in a row makes it our last. After 3 visits in my opinion this is a norm at this restaurant. Hope this helps many! Nothing worse to me than spending your hard earned money on a bad experience especially when you do it once a month. Dec 2017 was our last visit.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Ordinarily, we have a good experience at Olive Garden. Tonight, however, the opposite was true. At first, our server was very attentive. But as the evening went on, the service slipped. Our son got the wrong order, and my husband's order was only partially filled. While they were both corrected, it should not have occurred in the first place. It finally reached the point where our son had asked for a carryout box, and when we hadn't gotten any boxes in 10-15 minutes, another server noticed us and got them for us. Nor were we brought our bill. Yes, the Ziosk on the table lets you take care of it, but it's still nice to have a bill brought to the table. This is not the level of service I expect from Olive Garden.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

The new spinach dip was very bland. I added salt and it helped a little. Would have liked to had garlic too. Waiter asked how it was and we told him. He said oh. We didn’t eat much of it. The pasta in the chicken scampi was bland as was the chicken parmigiana. We won’t be back anytime soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The food was very good as always, but I loved the wine the garcon recommended to me, I can not remember the name. The place is nice to stay with family, friends and even a dinner for two. The overall service was good.