Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
US$90
Trip.com
US$86
PricelineUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
FindHotelUS$90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2021 via mobile

I’m giving this place a 3 star rating because it just doesn’t deserve more. The elevator was broken, there was no coffee in the lobby, the coffee pot in the room was broken, and honestly the room just wasn’t that great. We stayed in the suite on the second floor, they called it the presidential suite, and it was not so presidential. The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious enough but that’s all the good I have to say about the place. The staff was friendly and professional.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Masterkey Hospitality, Revenue Management at Comfort Suites Near Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are beyond disheartened to know that your recent stay with us was not up to the mark and we failed to exceed your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies. We also regret that certain aspects of our property were not up to the mark during your stay with us. We assure you; we are indeed taking gradual steps in upgrading our property and enhancing our hotel rooms to improve our quality services. Having said that, we would hate to lose a valued guest like you. If given another chance, we will go above and beyond to make sure your future stays are completely up to the mark.

Reviewed 18 December 2020

Beware if you are not traveling with a pet, you can still get charged pet fees. You can question the pet fees and nothing you say will take the pet fees off. I would think that they would have the burden of proof to charge extra fees. But it is your word against theirs, obviously. Alisia said that they are going to send us pictures of pet hair. It has been 2 and half hours, I still do not have pictures. If they do this very often they will find themself out of business. I do not know very many customers that are going to just sit back and not argue $150 unwarranted fees. As the previous guest stated beware. This must be a habit with this establishment.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Masterkey Hospitality, Revenue Management at Comfort Suites Near Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post a review. We are very sorry to hear that you did not have a completely satisfying visit at our property. The staff and I reviewed each of your comments and have taken appropriate actions to resolve each issue. Again, we are terribly sorry that your experience with our hotel was not a good one, but invite you to give us another try. We greatly appreciate your feedback, as it helps us to improve and provide a better experience.

Reviewed 17 December 2020 via mobile

Do. Not. Stay. Here!!!! This hotel charged me a pet fee of an additional $150 for a pet I don't have. They said the manager saw my boyfriend walk out with a pet carrier..... I started to go with Hampton Inn but decided to give them a try, not even realizing they are a 2 star hotel. Big mistake!!! They're charging bogus fees to get more money I guess. I only stayed for 1 night which was only $100. Manager Alicia who was on duty yesterday advised it would be credited back to my account within 3-5 business days. I check my account today and what do I see? Another debit of $150 from Comfort Suites. When I called them to make them aware, the supervisor, Teyana, says it shows as credit on their end, and there's nothing she can do, but I confirmed with my bank that it is a debit which is now $300 total that they've taken. I've never known a credit to appear as a debit. I work for a bank. Gotta take this a step further. You'vebeen warned!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 August 2020

The staff was great and the manger Alishia was so helpful. The room was very clean. Due to COVID they respected our space so well and cleaned the area great constantly. I saw the front desk staff wiping off counters frequently.

Date of stay: August 2020
Masterkey Hospitality, Revenue Management at Comfort Suites Near Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are pleased you found our location satisfactory to your needs and enjoyed your stay. Clean rooms and helpful courteous service are our highest priority. I will ensure our team are reminded of the outstanding job they are doing. We look forward to seeing you again. Again, thank you for taking the time to post a review!

Reviewed 15 July 2020 via mobile

It was clear this place is undergoing renovations so I’m not going to be too critical, but left much to be desired.
Very friendly staff at check in and room was clean and ready when we got there. Comfortable bed & sofa in room and nice lighting and decent size fridge.

Negatives:
I went back to get more items from my car & noticed a giant pile of remodeling trash and supplies piled at the end of the hallway with large pieces of molding on the floor extending down the exit hall.

Our bathroom remodel was not complete & had much work needed.

We noticed the carpet in front of the A/C was very wet

Went to car at 10 pm to get battery charger & saw 3 people (early 20’s) in parking lot smoking weed, near my car. Not a good feeling.

Went to get breakfast at 9 am and no one was at the desk so I knocked and called out repeatedly to no response. When the employee appeared from the front door after his vape break he informed me they ran out of breakfast items. Breakfast is supposed to served until 10.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank TravelingDad_PTFC
Masterkey Hospitality, Revenue Management at Comfort Suites Near Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2020