All reviewscamp lejeunefront deskyoung lady at the deskour recent stayroom was cleanplace to stayrecommend this hoteldecent hotelconvenient locationbasesilverwarekitchenetteelevatorlaundryncrateshousekeeper
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed for one night and had a pretty decent sleep. I was very tired, so I could have slept on a rock though. The elevator smelled like cigarettes and some of the hall ways as well. It was a Friday, and some of the guests were extremely loud. The price was questionable as I could have stayed at a better hotel for the same price.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
SuburbanMgt-JaxNC, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Carlos, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate the feedback on the smell from the elevator and hallways. While only the 4th floor is available to smokers, I understand that the odor may accompany the elevator down. I am looking into getting a hallway air freshener that might help eliminate that problem. I do apologize for the loud guests. Should you decide to stay again please bring any and all matters to the front desk and they will be dealt with anonymously.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Nice, clean room, but very inexpensive! Went to visit our Marine and had a very nice stay here convenient to his base! He was able to walk there from base and had our room eating for us. Not far to many restaurants. For the price, it cannot be beat! Friendly staff, large nice room!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for posting a review. We are very honored to have our military men and women and their families stay with us. I'm glad that we met your expectations and went above.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

First, let me say that this hotel exceeded my expectations given the price. I didn't see many current reviews when looking to book a room so I was skeptical about this hotel, but I was extremely impressed during my week of staying here.

Pros:
*Entire hotel was very clean
*Comfortable beds
*Bathroom resembled a home bathroom rather than a hotel
*Room had utensils for kitchen (2 of each item)
*Environment was very quiet overall
*Cleaning staff never knocked on our door while the "do not disturb" sign was up
*Bathroom never ran out of hot water
*Staff was extremely polite and helpful
*Great location
*Non smoking room didn't smell like smoke at all as I saw in some previous reviews

Cons:
*There were a few bugs at first, mainly in the bathroom
*By the end of our stay, there were more ants in the kitchen than I have ever seen before (we kept all of our food put away, and trash taken out regularly)

Overall, I really enjoyed my stay here and will return to this hotel during my next trip!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
SuburbanMgt-JaxNC, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate the 5 out of 5 rating. We are so pleased that we met all your expectations and hope that you return to see us in the future.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Our room is always clean and comfortable. The beds are really comfy!! The people at the desk are friendly and will bend over backwards to make sure you have a great stay. There are kitchenettes that are convenient with full size refrigerators. Will always stay here.

Room Tip: Laundry and exercise rooms available
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Extended Stay for a couple of nights. I was traveling to pick up my son at Camp Geiger for the holidays. The facility was very clean, check in was a breeze. The staff that I encountered on my stay was very friendly. The rooms were very clean and the bed was comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Very convenient to shopping and restaurants.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo