US$88
Rodeway Inn and Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$54
MainStay Suites Camp Lejeune(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$57
Courtyard Jacksonville(Jacksonville)
US$94
US$99
All reviewscamp lejeuneyoung lady at the deskour recent stayroom was cleanplace to staya great stayrecommend this hoteldecent hotelconvenient locationmy sonhotel roombasestovesilverwarekitchenetteelevatormarines
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

If I could give this place 0 stars I would. Infested with cockroaches, had to pack up in the middle of the night and leave also smells of cigarettes throughout thee entire place. Told the woman at the front desk about the roaches and was told she still had to charge us for the night.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathleen U
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Karen at the front desk is the perfect person for the job! I walked into her having a customer in front of her and the whole corporate computer system was down. Karen was a champ and breezed through what appeared to be a buttload of angst! Karmeela (I apologize for the spelling-the other young lady at the desk after Karen left during 02-22-18 thru 02/26/2018 weekend) is also one of the most pleasant representatives I have had the pleasure of dealing with. She was kind to my family and understood when we were late picking up. A word to the new owners of this hotel. YOU HAVE TO HAVE NICE PEOPLE! If you are crappy to me-I will in turn not patronize your hotel. TREAT THESE 2 PEOPLE NICE!

Room Tip: Located outskirts of J'ville and not in the middle of the Western Blvd CHAOS!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SneadsFerryElf
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed for one night and had a pretty decent sleep. I was very tired, so I could have slept on a rock though. The elevator smelled like cigarettes and some of the hall ways as well. It was a Friday, and some of the guests were extremely loud. The price was questionable as I could have stayed at a better hotel for the same price.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
SuburbanMgt-JaxNC, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Carlos, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate the feedback on the smell from the elevator and hallways. While only the 4th floor is available to smokers, I understand that the odor may accompany the elevator down. I am looking into getting a hallway air freshener that might help eliminate that problem. I do apologize for the loud guests. Should you decide to stay again please bring any and all matters to the front desk and they will be dealt with anonymously.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Nice, clean room, but very inexpensive! Went to visit our Marine and had a very nice stay here convenient to his base! He was able to walk there from base and had our room eating for us. Not far to many restaurants. For the price, it cannot be beat! Friendly staff, large nice room!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for posting a review. We are very honored to have our military men and women and their families stay with us. I'm glad that we met your expectations and went above.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

First, let me say that this hotel exceeded my expectations given the price. I didn't see many current reviews when looking to book a room so I was skeptical about this hotel, but I was extremely impressed during my week of staying here.

Pros:
*Entire hotel was very clean
*Comfortable beds
*Bathroom resembled a home bathroom rather than a hotel
*Room had utensils for kitchen (2 of each item)
*Environment was very quiet overall
*Cleaning staff never knocked on our door while the "do not disturb" sign was up
*Bathroom never ran out of hot water
*Staff was extremely polite and helpful
*Great location
*Non smoking room didn't smell like smoke at all as I saw in some previous reviews

Cons:
*There were a few bugs at first, mainly in the bathroom
*By the end of our stay, there were more ants in the kitchen than I have ever seen before (we kept all of our food put away, and trash taken out regularly)

Overall, I really enjoyed my stay here and will return to this hotel during my next trip!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
SuburbanMgt-JaxNC, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate the 5 out of 5 rating. We are so pleased that we met all your expectations and hope that you return to see us in the future.