Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune
US$149
Rodeway Inn and Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$54
Courtyard Jacksonville(Jacksonville)
US$109
US$104
Hampton.com
MainStay Suites Camp Lejeune(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$62
US$114
US$114
US$79
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$107
All reviewscamp lejeuneyoung lady at the deskroom was cleana great stayrecommend this hotelplace to stayhotel is greatmy sonhotel roomconvenient locationbasestovesilverwarekitchenettemarineslaundrypros
Reviewed 5 May 2018

This appears to be a fairly new property....but its location is a true quandary.

It's situated on a torn-up feeder road, amidst closed businesses, used car lots, broken down buildings and general ghetto-like properties. I was a bit reluctant to honor my reservation, but it was a free night (using Choice points) and I was really tired.

I was met by an absolutely overpowering skunk-like smell at the entry; determined later to be an overly zealous cleaning crew. Check-in was fairly painless. The room was clean, though fairly spartan. Bed was pretty comfortable, TV was really small with limited channel availability; wi-fi was acceptable. Check out seemed to take forever; only one employee working the desk at prime check out time.

There is no visible signage on the hiway fronting to identify the facility location. Accessing the feeder road was an adventure, again, no direction or indication of location. Both the feeder road and the entry road are pot hole ridden, poorly lit and generally a challenge.

I'm really puzzled about the rating assignment for this property. The building itself isn't bad, but the location, access and general environment are shaky at best. I never really got a warm fuzzy feeling about the property so will merely advise future patrons to be cautious.

A qualified 'maybe' if I'd ever return.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

If I could give this place 0 stars I would. Infested with cockroaches, had to pack up in the middle of the night and leave also smells of cigarettes throughout thee entire place. Told the woman at the front desk about the roaches and was told she still had to charge us for the night.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathleen U
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Karen at the front desk is the perfect person for the job! I walked into her having a customer in front of her and the whole corporate computer system was down. Karen was a champ and breezed through what appeared to be a buttload of angst! Karmeela (I apologize for the spelling-the other young lady at the desk after Karen left during 02-22-18 thru 02/26/2018 weekend) is also one of the most pleasant representatives I have had the pleasure of dealing with. She was kind to my family and understood when we were late picking up. A word to the new owners of this hotel. YOU HAVE TO HAVE NICE PEOPLE! If you are crappy to me-I will in turn not patronize your hotel. TREAT THESE 2 PEOPLE NICE!

Room Tip: Located outskirts of J'ville and not in the middle of the Western Blvd CHAOS!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SneadsFerryElf
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed for one night and had a pretty decent sleep. I was very tired, so I could have slept on a rock though. The elevator smelled like cigarettes and some of the hall ways as well. It was a Friday, and some of the guests were extremely loud. The price was questionable as I could have stayed at a better hotel for the same price.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
SuburbanMgt-JaxNC, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Carlos, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate the feedback on the smell from the elevator and hallways. While only the 4th floor is available to smokers, I understand that the odor may accompany the elevator down. I am looking into getting a hallway air freshener that might help eliminate that problem. I do apologize for the loud guests. Should you decide to stay again please bring any and all matters to the front desk and they will be dealt with anonymously.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Nice, clean room, but very inexpensive! Went to visit our Marine and had a very nice stay here convenient to his base! He was able to walk there from base and had our room eating for us. Not far to many restaurants. For the price, it cannot be beat! Friendly staff, large nice room!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for posting a review. We are very honored to have our military men and women and their families stay with us. I'm glad that we met your expectations and went above.