“Wonderful place in downtown Kernersville”

Bistro B and Wine Bar
Ranked #14 of 116 Restaurants in Kernersville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 February 2018

My friend and I love visiting Bistro B's whenever we can plan it. They also have scheduled wine tasting dinners from time to time that are fantastic!!

I always begin with the carpaccio as it is the BEST in the world. Tastes better here than in Italy.
We both had soups for our main entree's and they were fresh and tasty.

Cant wait to return soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I had high hopes from the reviews I read on here. I was disappointed. My husband and I went for lunch to try for the first time. My first impression was that the restaurant needed a good cleaning. The booth was dirty, the menu was sticky, and 1 bathroom had no paper towels and the other had no toilet paper. I had the steak medallions and my husband had the chicken panini. The seafood soup was good, but the bowl was barely half full. They had run out of bread and offered us flatbread, which was basically crackers, not any type of flatbread I have had before. My husband's panini was good and my mashed potatoes were tasty. My biggest complaint was that my steak medallions were barely rare and I ordered them medium. The chef/waiter was very nice, but beware that if you order soda, it is $2.00 and no refills. All in all, for the price, it is not somewhere I would eat again.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Went here for dinner with a friend. The intro was a little quirky in that the young lady who seated us tried to give us suggestions, but was unable to give much useful information. The ambiance was outstanding, candlelight, low lights, nice. I was astonished that there were so few people at 6:30p on Thurs night for dinner, however, lots more people came in closer to 8p. Our waiter explained dishes, made suggestions, etc. Also the chef made modifications to dishes for gluten free. The drinks were VERY strong, so if you want a more balanced drink, be sure to let them know. The wine list was impressive, had a great Syrah, nice sized pour. We shared a cheese board, which was outstanding. We shared 4 tapas including empanadas, cauliflower (which was the best ever), yucca (which was really good and flavorful) and another dish with melon and prosciutto. The serving sizes were pretty large and 4 dishes was too much if you want to try dessert. We were too full! However, we'll look forward to returning with that knowledge the next time! I considered giving a 5 star rating, but there was some quirkiness in service and it is pricey, although a very good experience in general.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

The food was excellent, the waiter knowledgeable and able to answer questions. Nice cocktails and the Tempranillo wine very good. Party of four. We were early and had no trouble getting in but reservations would be important 7 p.m. or later. Sea bass was wonderful, the tenderloin tasty and mousaka .

Reviewed 9 December 2017

I have always been impressed by American chefs and restaurant owners who travel the world and enrich their knowledge of foods. At Bistro B, you get the greatest combinations of international tapas and dishes using local ingredients. I love the small space and quaint environment. Casual but super nice. The owner and staff are excellent and friendly. No need to go anywhere when you have a local restaurant that is good 100% of the time.