“Poorly managed ”

Price range: US$9 - US$16
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

From the fact I could get a parking place at 12:15 I knew something was wrong. It didn't get better with the health rating of 93.5. It got worse when we were ignored by ALL staff as we waited to be seated. The final straw was when we asked that the food arrive quickly as we had a plane to catch. When that didn't happen we asked for it to go. That didn't happen. We walked out at 1:15 having been served only water iced tea and Pepsi. For the record I've never done this. The lack of care to detail is not what I remember from previous visits.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

I friend invited me to lunch so I checked out the ratings and I'm happy to report that I was pleasantly surprised. The dishes are creative, utilize fresh ingredients and taste delicious. The service was prompt, courteous and professional. The owner came by the table to introduce himself and check on our satisfaction. I enjoyed it and will go back.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Waitress was rude. When askedwhat came on the salad she flipped over the menu and just pointed. Didn't turn in one persons order and after everyone ate and it still hadn't been brought to the table they just left to eat somewhere else. Manager never came by to apologize either. Seems to be the typical beach service to get you in and out as fast as possible. Quantity over quality.

1  Thank Michelle A
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Really good food, good service. I have been here several times and the food is always good. Nice patio

Reviewed 30 March 2017

We sat for about 40 minutes waiting for our order. Food was ok not really hot for the prices they charge. I would think twice about going back since i waited so long for our food.