“First time here!!”

Price range: US$9 - US$16
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

First time at J Peppers Southern Grill!!

Less than 10 minute wait

Very clean inside and out

Service was great

To start with had a cup of J peppers chili was great

Main entrée I had the grilled salmon seasoned well exceptionally good

And a drink $30

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

They definitely have some great good ! They have done awesome collards ! Very nice place and nice servers!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

This was a great meal and the wait staff were awesome! The wedding party we're happy, so everyone was happy about being at a very nice place.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

From the fact I could get a parking place at 12:15 I knew something was wrong. It didn't get better with the health rating of 93.5. It got worse when we were ignored by ALL staff as we waited to be seated. The final straw was when we asked that the food arrive quickly as we had a plane to catch. When that didn't happen we asked for it to go. That didn't happen. We walked out at 1:15 having been served only water iced tea and Pepsi. For the record I've never done this. The lack of care to detail is not what I remember from previous visits.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

I friend invited me to lunch so I checked out the ratings and I'm happy to report that I was pleasantly surprised. The dishes are creative, utilize fresh ingredients and taste delicious. The service was prompt, courteous and professional. The owner came by the table to introduce himself and check on our satisfaction. I enjoyed it and will go back.