“Good place for the family”

Sixty Six Pizzeria Grill and Bar
Ranked #5 of 116 Restaurants in Kernersville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We go here every so often because it’s between Greensboro and Winston, so both parts of the family can meet in the middle.

The menu is varied enough that you can find something even for picky eaters. Pizza, as the name implies, but various sandwiches, pasta dishes, wraps, and some entrees.

Everything is always consistent...served hot, good portion sizes, and with no pesky variation. To me there’s nothing more annoying than going to a restaurant and getting something I bought before, only to find its different because a different cook made it and decided to put his or her own spin on it. Here, if you get a pizza or sandwich one time, that’s how it will always be. Of note are the chicken fingers, which are cut and cooked fresh...not frozen.

The service is good, as well, and pricing is very fair.

I would give it five stars but for two reasons. First, it’s a bit loud. It’s has a sport bar vibe that kind of doesn’t fit with a pizzeria. Second, I actually don’t find the pizza that great. It’s okay, but not what I typically go there to get. Still it’s a great place to have dinner with the family and everyone likes it. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Been here for many stop-overs and still find myself having to leave early. Food is great and is topped by the fine service. Order what you like, I assure you it’s all good. I always sit at the bar to have good time and never worry about the cost, best value in the piedmont. Stephanie is always there and never disappoints.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Dinner was excellent! The food came out fast. Misty was our waitress and she was excellent. Delicious pizza with a fresh salad bar.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We liked the pizza and calzone alot. The salad bar had a lot of good choices. The server tried hard to keep our drinks full and remember our choices. Full house on a Tuesday at time. Some plates had to be sent back because they were dirty. That is one opportunity area.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

I visited during lunch with some co-workers. Large variety of options. This was a good value. Nice salad bar and pizza. Great for family or small groups. Casual.