“Nice atmopshere and good food”
Review of Giadas Trattoria

Giadas Trattoria
Ranked #7 of 115 Restaurants in Kernersville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018

My whole family enjoys eating at Giadas. I love the atmosphere and their chicken alfredo dish. I'm not a fan of their marinara sauce but the rest of my family does. The wait staff has always been polite and you get plenty of food. The price is reasonable for what you get.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We were greeted with a friendly smile. Our server was prompt, very friendly and helpful. The menu offered a good selection to choose from. There are no bad choices. The atmosphere is perfect.
Good location.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We have eaten here many times. Generally the food and service are good. The wine list is ok, though not esxceptional. Some food items, like the Chicken Saltimbocca, are quite good. Last time there, Dec 2017, I tried the Chicken Florentine Manicotti and I cannot recommend it. It was not "creamy", as advertised. The spinach appeared to have been pulverized in a food processor - not what I would recommend. All in all a decent place to eat. My biggest gripe would be the noise. The noise volume at this restaurant is excessively high.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

We were looking forward to this restaurant based on the "make your own pasta" feature, & were a bit disappointed that every single ingredient was at least a dollar to add. Our pasta entries were good, but not great. The house Greek I got with mine, for an up-charge, did not even have feta cheese...they use just mozzarella, which was a disappointment. I tried a bit of both a kid's pizza & the adult one my son got, & again...good enough, but nothing special. I think "average" is too low a rating, & "very good" too high, so I would put it somewhere in the middle. Service also seemed a bit slow. I would recommend it if you're in the area, but don't make a special trip from too far.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

The kitchen is open and it is possible to see the cooks working. Nice place with a kind of bar table where several can eat. I had the salmon but it comes with too much pasta, a lot of leftover!