“Holiday celebration, reconnect with friends”

Outwest Steakhouse & Saddle
Ranked #3 of 115 Restaurants in Kernersville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2018

We had an exceptional experience in December. Our wait time was minimal, under 30 minutes. The young waiter was excellent, although he had too many tables to cover.
He did so with a great smile, he was upbeat and a delightful server. We tipped well.
The food was great, my spouse enjoyed a large steak. The chicken I had was perfect.
A management point, on weekends before holidays it may save customers to have shorter wait times. Wait times over thirty minutes impede the experience and may cost you future customers.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

All of the staff took excellent care of us. The food was great and no one had any issues with their food not being exactly what they wanted. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I called and made a reservation for a party of 9 since we were celebrating mutt husband's birthday. When we arrived our table was not ready. We had to wait for a group to finish eating and paying before we could bee seated. Fortunately the food was delicious but we had to wait over an hour to get it. Bread came after our salads were served. I just wish someone had said there was a hold up with the food, kitchen is behind,or whatever instead of no responses to inquiries. Most of the time I do not mind sitting around and enjoying time with my family, but my mother, who is 95, was with us, and it was very tiring on her.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Best steaks in town or anhywhere. Always cooked as requested. Sometimesd alittle louod but always great place to eat out. Salmon is great too but steaks are their specialty.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I actually was trying to catch another restaurant open but, missed it by a few minutes. Another person who just missed it, told me about thks local joint that stays packed. So, I ventured in and they offer live music and some well cooked steaks!!!!!! My waitress was Erica and all of her suggestions were A-1!!!!!! Ribeye cooked perfect and I had some stuffed roma tomatoes with cream spinach and and went well with my steak and drink!!!!!!! I was so impressed with her customer service I made to tell the manager. Locals love them and they stay packed waiting on you to see why they are loved so much......