“The best crab cakes”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Statesville, North Carolina
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here and had the best crab cakes i ever had. Its a must when in the outer banks.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,222)

Reviewed 2 November 2017

The meal started with the waitress that provided excellent service. Rose has been 40 years at her craft. She was personal, and even told us the Mr. Miller wanted us to have extra hushpuppies, that btw, were the best I have had. A broiled fish platter can only be made so many ways, so I thought. This one however, with it's presentation, and the sides, made it a an awesome, fresh tasting, super value. Rose showed us a dessert tray and we chose a brownie to go. The brownie was another most excellent choice to top off our evening. We will definitely make this one of our favorite places for dinner. I hear they have the best breakfast as well, and will find out tomorrow morning, for our last meal at the OBX to end our perfect vacation.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Miller's is another one of our favorite restaurants at the Outer Banks. The seafood is always fresh and prepared well.

during our recent visit, my wife ordered her favorite fried oysters and I ordered a nightly broiled seafood combo special. Both were outstanding.

This was our 3rd visit to Miller's and we have yet to experience a miscue with the food or service.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We all had the fried shrimp and it was excellent. The hush puppies are the best I have ever eaten. Rose was our server and she went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed. Great waitress thank you!!! I would recommend Miller's Seafood and steakhouse toeveryone. You won't be sorry!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Food as pretty good. Burgers are good for what you pay for. No line. right off the main drag it was a nice great area to eat
$$ A little pricey but overall 7.5.