“Great food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a place to eat and decided on Millers... What a great find! From the best husband puppies I've ever had to fried founder that wasn't oily at all! Next time we are in the outer Banks, Millers will definitely be on the list.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,232)

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

The food was ok. Nothing special. Service was less than average. Overall ratings that I saw for this location are a little high IMO.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

This restaurant had been recommended by the front desk clerk at our hotel. It was wonderful! The hush puppies were delightful, this is not a common food for us but could easily be addictive! The seafood special that evening was a great selection of items, a little taste of many options. Dessert was to go as too full to eat at the restaurant.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Restaurant has been beautifully restored after a recent hurricane and flooding. Charming server who provided excellent service through our beautifully prepared and delicious dinner! Every person was delighted with their choices. For me, I couldn’t have been happier with my wonderful steak! Everyone else had seafood and were extremely satisfied with their meals!

A TripAdvisor Member
Statesville, North Carolina
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here and had the best crab cakes i ever had. Its a must when in the outer banks.