“Cheap and Fast!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Gotta love Jolly Roger! You can get a full breakfast including tip for under $10. The food is good, the service is fast, and the prices are low!

sgodwin_1, Manager at Jolly Roger Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

WoooHooo! Thanks for the amazing review! Hope you will visit again soon! -Susan/day manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,312)

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

I do not like to be negative, but I was so disappointed this morning. When we walked in the door, they acted like We were they interrupting something, we were seated and our order was taken promptly, when our food was brought out, it was literally dropped on our table, the waitress did come back within 5 - 10 minutes, but all I wanted was a glass she of water. Food was just ok, the bacon was not nearly as crisp as I like. Food tasted ok, but I liked the free breakfast I had At the hotel the day before much better. Don't think I will go back.

sgodwin_1, Manager at Jolly Roger Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Tracy, I am horrified to read your review!! Please contact me personally either thru here or on jollyrogerobx@google.com as I would like to have more information regarding your experience. The Jolly strives for great customer service and I am sorry that we apparently dropped the ball in this instance. I know that I personally ask how everyone's meal is before they leave, and I wish that I had of known this issues while you were in-house as it is easier to correct problems in person instead of thru tripadvisor. Nevertheless, I hope we can still correct these issues and have you as a happy and satisfied customer. I truly hope to hear from you soon! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! -Susan/day manager

Reviewed 12 December 2017

We stayed within walking distance and found ourselves going back several times. I think we had every meal there by the end of the week! Plus beers in the bar. Servers were all so nice. This is not a fancy establishment however its great family friendly fare- something for everyone on the menu.

2  Thank Anna N
sgodwin_1, Public Relations Manager at Jolly Roger Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Anna,
This was such a wonderful review to read. Thank you for joining us! We’re so pleased you had such a great experience. Hope you’ll be back soon.
Sherri Marsicano
Marketing

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I hear bad things about Jolly Roger but I’ve been there numerous times, sometimes we’d eat a nice dinner and sometimes just sit at the bar and order apps but no matter what we are up to the food is always great and prices are great and I love how friendly everyone is! I take friends and family here and are never disappointed

2  Thank geelynn

Such a heartfelt review. Thank you so much for taking the time to express the Jolly. We always appreciate hearing from our satisfied customers.
Sherri Marsicano
Marketing

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Had breakfast on the Sunday after Thanksgiving. The restaurant was not crowded at all but all our food came out cold. The country ham could have been cooked a little more and the so called biscuit was tasteless and doughy in the middle. Even the coffee was not up to par. Place could use a good cleaning. On the bright side our waitress was very pleasant. been eating here off and on 25 years and have noticed it not as good as it used to be.