My hubby and I stayed at Shutters for the first time in a few years this past November. Our experience this time was just as pleasant as the last. The bed was comfy and it was just warm enough for us to leave the back door open to the balcony and listed to the ocean - so relaxing! Everyone at the hotel was polite and helpful. They let us get the return visit discount; even though it had been almost 6 years since we had last stayed! It was the weekend of the marathon we went so they were pretty much booked up, and it was probably because they had the best rates on the beach! I will definately stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator, microwave, in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. We also have a limited number of King Studio Suites available. Complimentary continental breakfast. complimentary passes to the YMCA. Newly renovated rooms and efficiencies for 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Shutters on the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Kill Devil Hills, NC - Outer Banks