“Suddenly Closed”
Review of Two Guys Grille Waterford - CLOSED

Two Guys Grille Waterford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Although this restaurant seemed to be doing quite well and the food and drinks were tasty and modestly priced, they are now closed. We do not know the circumstances.

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

The burgers are awesome! Even brought butter and cinnamon for the sweet potato fries. Servers were extremely friendly, and there were games to keep the kids amused.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

My daughter and I were out doing errands and wanted to grab a quick lunch without going far. We stopped in Two Guys and were very happy with our grilled shrimp sandwich. The bun was tasty, the shrimp were good, and there was nice, fresh lettuce, tomato and onion. You have a choice of several sides. I had mine with thin fries. My daughter had sweet potato fries, which they are known fior. Our service was very good, and there was some nice artwork on the walls. I will be back.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

I have eaten here many times and while it used to be excellent it is now just average. I usually order the fried flounder sandwich. Unfortunately it is not as good as it was in previous visits. The taste is still good but the portion size is very small compared to the roll it is on. A lot more bread than fish. It is no longer a good value and I most likely will not order it again. The sweet potato fries are still very good. And the appetizers are all decent. They have a good selection of beers on tap if you are interested in that. The service is friendly and the restaurant is clean.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

The place was empty at 11:30am which should have been a warning... But I ordered a blue cheese burger w/fries and a sweet tea. When the order arrived it looked ok but the taste was off a bit but I went ahead and ate it. The bill was $13.00 and some change which I thought was a bit high and then my stomach began to ache and then the dreaded diarrhea... I will never eat at another Two Guys Grille period.