“Closed establishment”
Review of Two Guys Grille Waterford - CLOSED

Two Guys Grille Waterford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was a great place for a sandwich, but it is now closed. Too bad. They served great sweet potato fries. A new restaurant is in its place.

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Before it closed, this was one of mine and my husbands favorite restaurants to go to.
But like someone else posted, they closed suddenly.
There are other Two guys grille locations in Wilmington and they are equally as good.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Although this restaurant seemed to be doing quite well and the food and drinks were tasty and modestly priced, they are now closed. We do not know the circumstances.

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

The burgers are awesome! Even brought butter and cinnamon for the sweet potato fries. Servers were extremely friendly, and there were games to keep the kids amused.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

My daughter and I were out doing errands and wanted to grab a quick lunch without going far. We stopped in Two Guys and were very happy with our grilled shrimp sandwich. The bun was tasty, the shrimp were good, and there was nice, fresh lettuce, tomato and onion. You have a choice of several sides. I had mine with thin fries. My daughter had sweet potato fries, which they are known fior. Our service was very good, and there was some nice artwork on the walls. I will be back.